Thursday, November 16, 2017

New Christmas Stamps from Quietfire Design

Let's get a move on those Christmas cards!  It's only 5 weeks away but you still have time to get your hands on these gorgeous new stamps from Quietfire Design.  I love the calligraphy on them - the flourishes are just perfect! 

I clear embossed the Merry Christmas background and used Antique Linen and Pumice Stone Distress Inks to sponge the edges.  


The Flourished Christmas Tree was embossed in black and the little ornaments were colored in with gold Finetec paint. The tiny star on top is from Calligraphic Elements 3 and covered with glitter.



My second card also uses Elizabeth Craft Designs Microfine Silk Glitter (Bright Cranberry, Forest Green, and Antique Silver) to highlight the ornament die.  A portion of the Memory Box Boddington Hillsdie die was used to mask the center with the glitter.  It just went perfectly with the Home for the Holidays stamp.

Diana Nguyen, Quietfire Design, Christmas, handmade card, Boddington Hillside, die, Memory Box, Poppystamps, calligraphy, ornament, glitter, Elizabeth Craft Designs

I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!


Have Yourself A Merry Little Flourished Tree - Mounted


Merry Christmas Background - Mounted

Calligraphic Elements 3 - Metal Cutting Dies


Home for the Holidays Sentiments, Set of 5 - Mounted


Love Joy Peace Christmas Ornament - Metal Cutting Dies





P.S. So here was the card I made just before I got the new stamps in my hand.  Can you see how I modified it just a bit for the card above?  And that thin gold line?  Nail art tape!!!  I don't even do my nails but anything can be used in the craft room, right? I've already got Cling Wrap, coffee filter, Press N Seal... just adding more things to the craft stash.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!