Thursday, March 30, 2017

You are amazing

I'm ending March's month of friendship on the Quietfire blog with an amazing (see what I did there?) card to be sent to that friend who has been there for you even when you're being unreasonable and irrational - because she know that you're just venting and needing an ear.  I am so thankful for my girlfriends who've been calm and just wonderful listeners.



And because they're worth gold, I started with some gold embossing with blooms from Altenew's Majestic Blooms on water color paper.  I then used my Zig clean color brushes to add some very light coloring.  I used the same purply pinks to make a was on a strip of paper that I had clear embossed You Are from Quietfire You Are stamp set.  I then added a black die cut of Amazing and then clear embossed it several times with extra thick embossing powder.  I love how shiny and dimensional it was on the card.  Finally, adhered the watercolor layer to black card stock to match the die.



The You are stamp set is great on its own because it comes with other adjectives but also pairs up wonderfully with many of the new dies.  Check it out in the what's new section of the Quietfire store and see how many combos you can come up with.

You Are, Set of 5 - Mounted

Amazing Beautiful - Metal Cutting Dies



Challenges I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!