Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Faith, Hope, and Love

Hello! Welcome to my post for the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge.  This month we have an inspiration challenge:  think wedding, love, peach - whatever inspires you from the board below.  Of all the colored paper in my craft room, I think I have 2 sheets of something that might be called peach!  Lol!  But I found this lovely dp from DCWV Old World Stack that might be called more coral than peach.  

I used the verse from Let Love Grow set and added a spattering of tiny flowers and pearls. I loved all the flowers and lace from the inspiration board!




I hope you can play along.  And if you'd like more inspiration, please check out by my talented Challenge Team sisters ChrisJulie, and Robin.  Remember that you have until March 5 to link to the ODBD blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!