Saturday, January 24, 2015

A Quick Hello

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a very easy and quick Hello card. As part of my church's welcome team, I send out note cards to our first time visitors so in order to keep up with them,  I like to keep it simple, quick, and flat.  :)

First, I die cut a base layer with MFT Blueprint 13.  I then sponged on different distress stains such as Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, and Broken China.  To add a bit of shimmer, I watered down some of  Tim Holtz Brushed Pewter Distressed Stain and splatter them across the sponged background.  Setting that aside to dry, I then die-cut my hello and some snowflakes from the Impression Obsession Small Snowflake Set.  For different seasons, I could then switch out the snowflakes for flowers or leaves.  Arrange and glue and voila, you're done!  Hope this helps you make some simple notecards to keep in touch with family and friends!

Simon Says Stamps, hello, word dies, distressed background, note card


1 comment:

  1. Nice card, really like the colours and I want that Hello die :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!