Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Quietfire Design Team member

I have such exciting news to share:  Suzanne Cannon has asked me to join the talented design team for Quietfire Design.  Suzanne is the amazing calligrapher behind Quietfire Design and you know that I love calligraphy... so it's no wonder that I'm drawn to her stamps.  They're just so elegant!  My first post for Quietfire is up!  Here's a sneak peak at what I'm sharing over there - hope you will hop on over there and leave some love!



This is one of my favorite card I've made so far!  It was so fun and I was thinking of some of my best friends as I was making it.


2 comments:

  1. We're delighted to have you Diana! We love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this announcement on Facebook! Big time congratulations Diana! You'll be a great addition to their dt w/your beautiful artwork! I left a message on the QF blog on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!